ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Since 2018, the SiSu Dance Academy has been helping people follow their passions for dance through programs and performances. This year, they have a very special performance coming up, “The Voice of Christmas”.
Story continues below
- Tax: Turbo Tax opts out of IRS’s Free File program
- KRQE En Español: Martes 18 de Enero 2022
- Crime: Suspect arrested after DNA links him to 1999 rape cold case
- New Mexico: New Mexico governor delivers 2022 State of the State address
SiSu Dance Academy Founder Megan Nicko and dancer Makenna Karmann discuss the holiday performance and what the audience can expect. With a focus as a pre-professional dance company, SiSu offers opportunities to dancers who are six years old and older, providing dancers with the chance to perform and grow in a safe atmosphere.
Auditions are required to be part of the SiSu Dance Company which has two full productions each year in a theatre with professional lighting and costumes. This season, the academy will perform the faith-based “Nutcracker”, “The Voice of Christmas”.
The production will have three performances at Sandia Preparatory School:
- Friday, Dec. 10 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 11 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
For more information on programs available at SiSu, visit sisudanceacademy.com. Tickets are now available for “The Voice of Christmas”.