ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The power is back on for all PNM customers, including those who were left in the dark for days because of Tuesday’s windy weather. The utility says that as of Saturday morning, the remaining outages were fixed.
At last check on Friday, there were still 200 customers without power. The utility requested help from El Paso Electric to restore power for more than 15,000 customers. They’re asking people to report any potential remaining outages.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve