ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – PNM is offering thousands in funding to local nonprofits working to increase community safety.
The company’s resource foundation is offering $200,000 to help cover safety programs and operational costs. Funding varies with preference given to organizations implementing COVID-19 programs for at-risk seniors.
Grants will range from $10,000 to $50,000. The deadline to apply is April 2.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites