ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – PNM is helping Albuquerque metro residents who are behind on their electricity bills on Tuesday, October 5. The utility company will host an assistance event for customers with past-due balances.
The event will be held from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Los Griegos Health and Social Service Center on Candelaria. There are monthly income limits in order to qualify.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Warm temperatures heading into the weekend
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 21 de Octubre 2021
Those planning on attending will need to bring their PNM bill, proof of income, IDs for everyone in the home, and a copy of your 2020-2021 Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program Approval. PNM has listed the following qualifications:
As an alternative to the in-person event, customers can also visit pnm.com/help or call 855-364-2950 Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.