ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – On top of offering all sorts of fun programs and camps for young students, the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History also has something to offer those who are homeschooled as well. Deputy Director Jennifer Hayden spoke about what Homeschool September has to offer.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Hayden said every Tuesday and Thursday for an hour and a half, students will engage in activities that will encourage them to learn about science. Tickets are $10, $9 for members.