ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico State Fair unveiled their official beer and for the first time, a cocktail. You will be able to buy the State Fair Angry Mule at the fair this year. Owners say it’s angry because the drink is infused with red chile.
Story continues below:
- Crime: NMSP seek person of interest in Santa Rosa homicide
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 20 de Septiembre 2021
Also, this year’s beer is the blue corn lager. Both are created by Tumbleroot Distillery. The New Mexico State Fair runs from September 9-19.