ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division has released a practice driving exam that’s available on mobile devices. The practice exam is a helpful resource for people preparing to take the test that new drivers must pass to obtain a learner’s permit.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 15 de Septiembre 2021
Last month, MVD announced a new way to pay for traffic citations in Albuquerque. Motorists can now pay traffic citations on the Motor Vehicle Division’s automated Albuquerque kiosks. The added feature allows drives to pay citations that are payable to the Motor Vehicle Division. However, the kiosks cannot accept citations payable to courts.
At the kiosk, customers can enter their citation number and choose the payment method. All major credit cards are accepted, however, the transaction will incur a $3.95 charge from the kiosk vendor as well as a 2.3% transaction credit card transaction fee.
There are only two MVD automated kiosks in Albuquerque. Located at the following:
- Albertsons Market, 4950 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109.
- Albertsons Market, 2910 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112.