SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico History Museum is researching historic and contemporary small businesses across the state for a future exhibition. The museum is inviting residents to share their memories of corner stores, butcher shops, feed stores, bakeries, shoe repair/cobblers, bookstores, and other iconic small businesses in their community to potentially be used in the exhibition.
The New Mexico History Museum wants to highlight the long history of small business ownership throughout the state and explore how they have changed with the times.
- ‘Breath Taking’ exhibit opening soon at Santa Fe art museum
- Proposal to keep New Mexico on Daylight Saving time clears Senate
- Albuquerque family seeks answers after father was killed in hit and run
- Rental protection bill heads to the Senate
- Report ranks New Mexico 47 out of 50 on how kids are doing during pandemic