ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History is open and beginning to hold in-person events. The museum still has some spots open for their Science is Everywhere Summer Camps, which end on August 6. Jennifer Hayden, deputy director of the museum talked about upcoming camps and new exhibits.
Story continues below
- Entertainment: Concerts coming to New Mexico in 2022
- New Mexico: Tribal community receives millions for wastewater infrastructure
- Crime: Prosecutors say son of man charged in Muslim murders connected to shootings
- Rankings: Cities with the fastest-growing home prices in New Mexico
- Always On: Props from Better Call Saul to be auctioned off
Even though the museum is open for in-person visits, they still have many exhibits online. The museum is located at 601 Eubank Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123 and open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.