ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The National Museum of Nuclear Science and History is now open. Like others, the museum on Eubank and Southern has been closed for about five months. However, they are now open at 25% capacity that includes both indoor and outdoor exhibits like the Manhattan Project Exhibit and their history airplane exhibits. You will have to wear a face mask and social distance. They are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Albuquerque police say man involved teen girl’s death is still on the loose
- Fancy food hall, high end shopping coming to Park Square in Uptown
- Crash impacts Pan-American Freeway area in NE, injures 2
- Sports Desk: Isotopes ready to play, ready for minor league pay come up
- Albuquerque Police: Man kills wrong man in targeted shooting