ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The National Museum of Nuclear Science and History is now open. Like others, the museum on Eubank and Southern has been closed for about five months. However, they are now open at 25% capacity that includes both indoor and outdoor exhibits like the Manhattan Project Exhibit and their history airplane exhibits. You will have to wear a face mask and social distance. They are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- State police releases name of officer shot, wounded along I-40
- Man charged in deadly drunk driving crash staying locked up
- ‘Slow Down Albuquerque’ gathering to honor Albuquerque woman killed in crash
- Third night of protests following announcement in Breonna Taylor case
- Grant’s Friday Night Forecast