ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Saturday, M’Tucci’s Bar Roma in Nob Hill is donating 20% of all proceeds to the Grief Center. The Grief Center supports people who have suffered from the death of a loved one.
Over the 4th of July weekend, thieves targeted their building on Carlisle near Montgomery – stealing food, computers, and cables. The burglar even caused extensive damage to their H-Vac system. Repairing all of the damages was going to cost them a pretty penny.
Story continues below
- Crime: Serial robbery suspect arrested, accused in fatal Española Blake’s Lotaburger shooting
- Entertainment: Multi-level go-kart track could come to lot of old water park in Albuquerque
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 17 de Agosto 2022
- Sports: Vote in Week 1 of the Spirit Stick
- Community: Former UNM student receives prestigious Red Cross volunteer award
That’s why M’Tucci’s Roma is helping them get back on their feet. “M’Tucci’s, we love community outreach but working with this particular organization is very rewarding,” said M’Tucci’s minister of culture, Howie Kaibel.
M’Tucci’s Bar Roma is even extending their hours for the fundraiser. They will be open until midnight Saturday.