ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department, Black New Mexico Movement, and the National Guard partnered up to give back to pandemic heroes. The team delivered 35 boxes filled with Thanksgiving food to UNMH on Thursday and were able to feed 43 employees and their families for the holiday.
Many nurses and medical professionals have been working long hours since the pandemic and that doesn’t stop for the holidays. The teams reached out to the community to identify the families in need.
Latest Local News:
- Grant Chapel hosts annual MLK celebration virtually
- Health alert issued for Albuquerque due to blowing dust
- Check your ticket: $1M Powerball winning ticket sold in New Mexico
- Community provides resources, assistance to family after 3-year-old paralyzed following COVID-19
- Bernalillo County initiatives include Spanish programming, low-income grocery pickup for seniors