ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A local fabric store is putting customers’ talents to use to help the community. Stitchology near Rio Grande and Candelaria, says their customers have started helping a cause that’s important to them.
Starting Sunday, Stitchology is selling 100 unique hand-made hot pads made by their customers. the proceeds will go to Roadrunner Food Bank. Stitchology has been collecting food and donating proceeds to the food bank for months.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve