ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Local craft brewers are coming together to make a collaboration beer to benefit the Storehouse New Mexico Food Pantry. It’s called the One for 5 because every dollar raised will provide five meals to local people in need through the Storehouse.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Gorgeous weather to end the work week
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
Charissa Inman spoke about the collaboration and how the community can support the cause. Steel Beder Brewyard, Sierra Blanca Brewery, and Second Street Brewery collaborated to create a locally brewed beer. It goes on sale on Sept. 1. The kick-off event will take place Wednesday at 10 a.m. at the Albertsons on Lomas.