ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The University of New Mexico proved that bad dancing saves lives this weekend. A group of Lobos busted out their best moves for a virtual dance marathon this weekend, laying it all out on the dance floor to support the UNM Children’s Hospital.
When the dust settled, the Lobos were able to raise over $80,000 in just one day. However, just because Lobos are all danced out doesn’t mean people can’t still get involved on the Lobothon official website.
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- One suspect in custody following NMSP officer-involved shooting
- KRQE Newsfeed: Mobile clinics, Seeing success, Weekend storm, Free groceries, Shark fossil
- Cool and dry Friday morning ahead of strong winds