ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Locals are excited about soon seeing a classic New Mexico flavor in the chip aisle. Lay’s is launching a new limited-edition potato chip as part of its Flavor Icons series, inspired by the chile relleno at Albuquerque’s own Cocina Azul.
It’s rolling out alongside a handful of other regional flavors, including Philly Cheesesteak and Nashville Hot Chicken. People can grab a bag off of the shelves at Wal-Marts and 7-Elevens beginning next week.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve