ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The La Familia Grower’s Market is happening this Friday at Dolores Huerta Gateway Park. There will be music, food trucks, and South Valley farmers selling their products.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
There will also be a COVID-19 vaccine clinic, and backpack giveaway for students. The packs will be filled with school supplies, masks, and hand sanitizers. There will also be interactive activities from the Museum of Natural History and Science, Explora, and the Learners Chess Club. It begins on Friday at 4:30 p.m.