1. It’s been nearly three weeks since that deadly crash, and Wednesday, the public is getting a first look at the chaotic scene and the police interview of the driver under investigation.
Full Story: Police release lapel video from fatal Uber crash
2. Moisture will creep into the eastern portion of the state on Thursday. As this happens a weather disturbance will slide through the area leading to strong storms over eastern New Mexico.
Full Story: Mark’s Wednesday Evening Forecast
3. In the latest chapter of the ART saga, the City of Albuquerque unveiled the new ART buses Wednesday. They should start hitting the streets in the next month or so for training, and then picking up passengers in the winter.
4. Her car was stolen but she ended up in handcuffs. New police video shows what happened to an Albuquerque woman after she tried to stop a car thief by following him and shooting at him.
5. The motorcyclist accused of vandalizing the rainbow crosswalk in Nob Hill is out of jail, looking ahead to his next court date after a judge ruled he be released. Anthony Morgan is charged with felony criminal damage to property after police say he burned tire marks into the crosswalk.
The Evening’s Top Stories
- Michael Emery Trailhead Fire burns 50 acres in Albuquerque Foothills
- APD: Three arrested in connection to 2017 murder case
- Prosecutors request Heath White disclose APD, Torrance Co. personnel files
- Whataburger standoff suspect makes first court appearance
- Navajo Dam runoff triggers flood warning in Four Corners
- New Mexico teens participate in four day FBI Teen Academy
- UNM business students win Acura Marketing Challenge