ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Local UFC light heavyweight champion Jon ‘Bones’ Jones checked himself into MDC Friday. In March Jones was arrested a second time for driving under the influence. Jones pleaded guilty and as part of his plea agreement, Friday he began serving four days in custody in the community custody program. The program allows Jones to serve outside of MDC while wearing an ankle monitor.
- Jon ‘Bones’ Jones, Steve-O team up to hand out care packages
- VIDEO: UFC’s Jon ‘Bones’ Jones takes away spray cans from vandals
- APD releases more video of Jon ‘Bones’ Jones DWI arrest
- ‘I got stir crazy’: Police lapel video shows Jon Jones DWI arrest
- Jon Jones says he’s done fighting for now
- Video shows woman accusing Jon ‘Bones’ Jones of battery