ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Sunport is getting some praise. It’s in the top five for customer satisfaction according to the consumer analyst company J.D. Power. The agency looked at six factors including arrivals and departures, security and facilities. The Sunport scored 826 out of a possible 1,000 points.
Latest Local News
- Stores still enforcing capacity limits despite smaller crowds
- City tackling old problem at dozens of city parks
- Early voter turnout seeing record numbers
- Grant’s Thursday Evening Forecast
- Woman arrested for aggravated battery at Los Altos Park