ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque police responded on Saturday to a crash with injuries at the intersection of San Mateo and Osuna. Officials say the crash involved a marked APD vehicle and a civilian vehicle.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: State Rep. Stapleton under investigation for alleged racketeering, money laundering
- COVID: Gov. recommends New Mexico mirror CDC’s new guidelines on masks
- Notice: New Mexico Gas Company to resume normal billing practices in August
- Entertainment: Bob Odenkirk, star of ‘Better Call Saul,’ collapses on set
- Crime: Albuquerque couple who left daughter in bathtub in trouble again
Police say the APD vehicle was traveling northbound on San Mateo and the other vehicle involved was traveling eastbound onto Osuna from southbound San Mateo. As the civilian vehicle turned eastbound, the APD vehicle crashed into it.
Both drivers were transported to a local hospital with minor injuries. The investigation into the incident is ongoing. News 13 will provide updates as they become available.