ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – CNM is helping develop the next generation of space-focused tech startups. The so-called Hyperspace Challenge, run by the Air Force Research Lab and CNM Ingenuity for the U.S. Space Force, is a collaboration between space technology companies and military agencies.
This year, the challenge is looking at Trusted Autonomy and how new technology could allow vehicles, hazard detection sensors, and computer systems to function by themselves, keeping astronauts safer and to free up their attention for other work. CNM Ingenuity says the challenge has awarded millions in revenue for small businesses, and puts New Mexico at the forefront of space exploration.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve