ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The founder of one of Albuquerque’s most iconic family entertainment centers has died. Gene Ellis Hinkle was 92-years-old. He worked in finance and real estate, but he’s best known as the founder of the Hinkle Family Fun Center in the Albuquerque Heights area.
Hinkle leaves behind his wife, four children and seven grandchildren.
- Santa Fe proposes mobile hygiene unit for homeless population
- New Mexico News Podcast: Is Law Enforcement Prepared for Legal Cannabis?
- Why Christmas trees will be more expensive, harder to find this season
- Local production company featuring hidden gems of Albuquerque’s food industry
- B2B Brewery hosts school musicians to fundraise for local programs