ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The founder of one of Albuquerque’s most iconic family entertainment centers has died. Gene Ellis Hinkle was 92-years-old. He worked in finance and real estate, but he’s best known as the founder of the Hinkle Family Fun Center in the Albuquerque Heights area.
Hinkle leaves behind his wife, four children and seven grandchildren.
- Crew rescues elk stuck in trench in Angel Fire
- First film production since March kicks off in New Mexico
- New Mexico Tech scientists working on anti-COVID nasal spray
- UNM students mark homecoming with special events amid pandemic
- New Mexico woman out hundreds of dollars in reported virtual car sale scam