ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The founder of one of Albuquerque’s most iconic family entertainment centers has died. Gene Ellis Hinkle was 92-years-old. He worked in finance and real estate, but he’s best known as the founder of the Hinkle Family Fun Center in the Albuquerque Heights area.
Hinkle leaves behind his wife, four children and seven grandchildren.
- 2 APS juniors receive prestigious Air Force JROTC scholarship
- Otero Co. Commissioner Couy Griffin arrested for alleged role in Capitol riot
- Albuquerque high schooler recognized for academics, activism
- Anonymous package brings historic photos, documents back to Belen
- 2021 Inauguration Day Schedule: President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris