ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – We are just days away from the spookiest holiday of the year, and if you’re in charge of making snacks this year for a party or get-together there’s a recipe that will have guests shrieking for more.
Chef Andrew Bustos, chef/owner of Precision Catering is showing how to make yummy Halloween snacks that are easy enough that the whole family can partake in.
- Pizza dough (chef bought his from Dions)
- Dip: Marinara sauce
- You can also use cheese
- Make the dough sweet by adding honey and a little chocolate
- Melted butter and brush it before baking
- Baking time is about 30 minutes
- Serving could be hot or cold
Precision Catering loves working with the community with different types of events and they are always willing to work and make memories. They are available all over the state and they can work with any budget. The best way you can contact them is through Facebook.