ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico State Fair is saluting two groups of hardworking New Mexicans this weekend. Saturday and Sunday are healthcare and teacher appreciation days.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Warm temperatures heading into the weekend
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 21 de Octubre 2021
That means healthcare workers and educators who present an ID or pay stub at the entrance will get in for free. Sunday is the last day of the fair. For more information on events,