ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico State Fair kicks off Thursday. There are some changes guests need to remember before they head to the gates.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Even if guests have bought a ticket, they will need to bring either a picture of their vaccine card or the actual card to get in. Despite COVID concerns, organizers were able to get plenty of local bands, artists, and big-name entertainers to come out this year.
All of the rides and stands are up and ready to go. The fair runs until Sept.19.