Fire put out at storage unit in northeast Albuquerque

Albuquerque News

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A fire broke out at a storage unit in the northeast heights on Monday morning. The incident happened at StorWise Self Storage on Juan Tabo Blvd. near Indian School Rd.

KRQE News 13 captured clean-up efforts by Albuquerque Fire Rescue in about four units. At this time, it’s unclear how the fire started or the extent of the damage.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Now Trending on KRQE.com

New Mexico Hourly Forecasts ⟶

Albuquerque Hourly Forecast

Don't Miss

MORE IN DON'T MISS

Photo Galleries

MORE PHOTO GALLERIES

News Resources - Maps

MORE NEWS RESOURCES