The seven members are responsible for looking into complaints made against public employees, contractors, lobbyists and others. Recently, it asked for a subpoena. The commission did not reveal any more details on the case saying it will only do so if it finds probable cause.
In a previous version of this story, it said eight members are responsible for looking to complaints made against public employees. That is incorrect, it is seven-members who are responsible.
- New Mexico officials respond to the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Tarantula mating season comes to Bandelier and other parts of New Mexico
- Some New Mexico State Parks to reopen overnight camping