ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Electric Playhouse and Build with Robots teamed up to offer locals a safe entertainment experience. The state of the art robot named Breezy One is used to thoroughly clean Electric Playhouse, using a powerful, non-toxic spray developed by Sandia Labs.
Both companies say a project like this in these times speaks to the city’s ingenuity. “It ties in perfectly to with what we do as a technology-driven location, to use technology to help make our guests safe and healthy as we get back to reopening,” said CEO and Co-Founder John-Mark Collins. The two companies say they are determined to grow their Albuquerque-based headquarters over the coming year.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites