ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Downtown Growers’ Market Farm-to-Car Winter Edition is now open. Albuquerque residents can shop at local farms and food producers online. They will also be able to pick up their orders weekly.
Curbside pick-up will be every Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon behind Capo’s Italian restaurant at Eighth Street and Central. The Winter Edition Market is scheduled to run until the regular in-person market at Robinson Park starts again in April.
According to the grower’s market website, customers are responsible for picking up orders during their chosen pick-up time. If orders are not picked-up, vendors/customers will need to communicate the next steps by contacting vendors through the Farm-to-Car website.
- Photos: Fireworks light up Washington to conclude Biden inauguration
- Airman involved in fatal pedestrian crash headed to trial
- City council signs off on making improvements to busy stretch of Coors
- Councilors discuss proposal to prioritize projects in underserved neighborhoods
- City announces 3 finalists for APD police chief