ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Homeless children often suffer from hunger, poor physical and emotional health. Cuidando Los Ninos helps to provide support and awareness to this growing issue in the community. Executive Director Jeff Hoehm talked about their mission, and how people can get involved.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: State Rep. Stapleton under investigation for alleged racketeering, money laundering
- COVID: Gov. recommends New Mexico mirror CDC’s new guidelines on masks
- Notice: New Mexico Gas Company to resume normal billing practices in August
- Entertainment: Bob Odenkirk, star of ‘Better Call Saul,’ collapses on set
- Crime: Albuquerque couple who left daughter in bathtub in trouble again
The organization hopes that by providing early childhood education, therapeutic services, supportive housing, and parent education, they can help break the cycle of homelessness. Visit their website for more information on how to get involved.