ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is investigating a crash involving a pedestrian Friday night in northeast Albuquerque. APD reports the crash occurred on Carlisle near Cherokee and that Carlisle is closed as police investigate.
Police say the pedestrian was transported to the hospital and is listed in critical condition. No other information was provided and KRQE News 13 will provide updates as soon as they become available.
Latest Local News
- Albuquerque Fire Rescue chief announces retirement
- Albuquerque company developing technology for non-invasive COVID-19 test
- NM doctors react after CDC says risk of COVID infection from contaminated surfaces low
- Isotopes Park planning for some changes ahead of opening night
- APS planning student, teen vaccination clinics