ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Changes to the public health order has forced the Cottonwood Mall to postpone a drive-thru balloon glow. the mall had organized the glow for this weekend as a way to lift people’s spirits. But now, the mall says it will be held on Nov. 7 and Nov. 8.
“Health and safety is our top priority,” said Debra Sherman in a news release, General Manager at Cottonwood Mall. “We want to keep our guests, volunteers, balloon pilots and crew safe so we are following the lead of our state and local officials regarding the direction and best course of action for this event.”
Balloon Fiesta News
- Rainbow Ryders to offer wheelchair-accessible rides for the first time during Balloon Fiesta
- New exhibits, events coming to Anderson Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- PNM gives safety tips ahead of 2023 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Balloon Fiesta’s first special shape balloon celebrates 40 years
- Balloon Fiesta Special Shapes Rodeo day won’t have Park and Ride option