ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Changes to the public health order has forced the Cottonwood Mall to postpone a drive-thru balloon glow. the mall had organized the glow for this weekend as a way to lift people’s spirits. But now, the mall says it will be held on Nov. 7 and Nov. 8.
“Health and safety is our top priority,” said Debra Sherman in a news release, General Manager at Cottonwood Mall. “We want to keep our guests, volunteers, balloon pilots and crew safe so we are following the lead of our state and local officials regarding the direction and best course of action for this event.”
Balloon Fiesta News
- Canon drops lawsuit against Balloon Fiesta over 2020 cancelation
- Man who drove through Balloon Fiesta traffic closure charged with DWI
- Around 784,000 visitors attended Balloon Fiesta this year
- Balloon Fiesta files lawsuit against Tennessee event over name
- Balloon Fiesta officials say 2021 event a success