ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Members of the Albuquerque community are coming together to call for the end of violence that rocked the city. Last night people gathered at Civic Plaza and brought pictures of family members and friends who have died due to violence.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Jueves 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Speakers called for family members to speak candidly with their children about violence and how to de-escalate situations. They also called for people to be held accountable for their actions as a way to build a better community.