ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Several students from Central New Mexico Community College won top honors at the U.S. Open College Beer Championships. Former students brought home gold for their collectively brewed Chef Ryan’s Favorite Sour.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Warm temperatures heading into the weekend
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 21 de Octubre 2021
Current student Cesar Quezada-Hernandez won a silver medal for his La Frambuesa Imperial Stout and recent graduate BJ Beauchamp won a bronze medal for his Itten Chiroku Pale Ale. CNM being instructor Nick Jones says the medals reflect the rigor of the program and the high-quality products students are producing.