ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Early Childhood Education and Care Department, along with several other partners will be hosting an in-person early childhood educator job fair. This is an opportunity to meet with potential employers, submit applications for open positions, and even accept on-site interviews and job offers.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Shana Runck spoke about the job fair, which takes place Saturday, Aug. 28 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Albuquerque Workforce Connection Office. She said there will be positions available at entry-level all the way to jobs for more seasoned professionals.
They also partner with CNM to provide scholarships for those looking to get more experience in early education. For more information, visit the New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department website.