ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The City of Albuquerque has issued a Health Alert due to blowing dust that will be in effect from Sunday, September 27 at 11:15 p.m. through Monday, September 28 at 9 a.m. Individuals with respiratory conditions in the City of Albuquerque as well as Bernalillo County are urged to limit outdoor activity during this time.
The City of Albuquerque’s Air Quality Program issues Health Alerts due to elevated levels of smoke or dust as both are types of particulate matter. Individuals who are sensitive to particulate matter such as those who have asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other respiratory and heart diseases are encouraged to limit outdoor activity.
- National Insurance Crime Bureau releases top 10 stolen cars list
- COVID-19 outbreak among workers at UNM surgery center
- Grant’s Wednesday Night Forecast
- CBP acting head stresses need for border wall during tour of construction site in El Paso
- Watchdogs push New Mexico to limit US nuclear waste dump