Candle determined to be cause of house fire in northeast Albuquerque

Albuquerque News

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A family has been displaced following a house fire in northeast Albuquerque on Monday, Dec. 13. Albuquerque Fire Rescue reports that crews responded to a small, single-story residential fire on Truman Street around 3 a.m.


Story continues below


Crews contained the fire and were able to put it out however one family was displaced as a result. A total of nine AFR units responded to the scene.

No injuries were reported. AFR reports the cause of the blaze was determined to be accidental and started from a burning candle.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Now Trending on KRQE.com

New Mexico Hourly Forecasts ⟶

Albuquerque Hourly Forecast

Don't Miss

MORE IN DON'T MISS

Photo Galleries

MORE PHOTO GALLERIES

News Resources - Maps

MORE NEWS RESOURCES