ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city of Albuquerque is looking for artists to participate in a one-year paid initiative. The city is partnering with the national “Artists at Work” program which was created as a way to help artists stay afloat during the pandemic.
Story continues below
- Crime: Serial robbery suspect arrested, accused in fatal Española Blake’s Lotaburger shooting
- Entertainment: Multi-level go-kart track could come to lot of old water park in Albuquerque
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 17 de Agosto 2022
- Sports: Vote in Week 1 of the Spirit Stick
- Community: Former UNM student receives prestigious Red Cross volunteer award
Through the program, four artists will receive a salary and benefits while they work with local groups on community projects. Candidates must be in need of full-time arts employment and be interested in local social impact initiatives.
The deadline to apply is August 26. For more information, visit the city of Albuquerque’s website.