ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating 25-year-old William Adkins. Adkins was last seen Sunday, April 7, 2020, around 6 a.m. at 8904 Rough Rider Rd. NE where he is a patient.
He has a mental disability and is diagnosed with anxiety, depression, and is non-verbal. Adkins was last seen on foot and was wearing blue shorts and a blue shirt.
Adkins is six feet, one inch tall, and has blue eyes and brown hair. If anyone has seen or has any information on Adkins’ whereabouts, they are asked to contact APD’s Missing Person Unit at 505-242-2677.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites