ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque’s music students are getting a boost this year thanks to a local business. B2B Garden Brewery has been hosting fundraisers for local school music programs this semester.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
Schools perform at the brewery which donates money to their programs. They say supporting kids and helping showcase their talent is just one step towards building a positive community.
“I think it shows that there are kids doing some really great things. There’s a lot of dark stuff in the news today and there’s a lot of talented kids doing good things for themselves, for their future, and our future,” said Alicia Ann Stelzer from B2B Garden Brewery.