ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – BCFD received a heartfelt thank you after saving the life of a little boy.
Two weeks ago, crews responded to 9-year-old Marcos who was not breathing. They gave him CPR and thankfully, he was breathing again minutes later. Friday, Marcos stopped by Station 24 to thank the crews, even taking pictures of them “dabbing” together.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ: New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order due to COVID-19 (amended April 30)
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites