ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County reports it will be replacing a storm drain culvert at the entrance of Rubens Road off of Frost Road in the East Mountains. There will be temporary road closures on Rubens Road in effect from September 22 through September 25, 2020.
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Picacho Middle School to close temporarily after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate
- Las Cruces Museums to temporarily close to the public starting Friday