ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Bernalillo County clerk will soon start issuing marriage licenses again.
To obtain a marriage license it will be by appointment only starting on April 27. Walk-ins will not be allowed and there will still be social distancing requirements. Only the two applicants will be allowed in and at least one must be from New Mexico.
Applicants must bring documentation to the appointment which includes a current government issued picture ID, social security card, birth certificate and or a passport. There is also a $25 fee that is payable by cash or credit car.
To schedule an appointment call (505) 468-1290. Review the marriage license requirements at https://www.bernco.gov/clerk/marriage-licenses.aspx.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites