ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – They are working to promote and protect human rights for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Arc of New Mexico offers a series of programs to help drive this mission.
Their Advocacy and Education department works to offer advocacy assistance, resources, support, education, and training development to individuals and families within the Bernalillo, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Torrance, Valencia, and Cibola counties. They offer a variety of programs and services.
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy Services
- Financial Education and Inclusion Program
- Regional Community Advocacy
- Master Trust Program
- Guardianship Program
- Representative Payee Program
- Full-time Public Policy Officer
For more information, visit https://www.arcnm.org/.