ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque FBI Division is now accepting applications for its Citizens Academy, allowing community leaders to get a behind-the-scenes look at the FBI while also offering networking opportunities. Applications are for the upcoming 2022 FBI Citizens Academy that is scheduled for Wednesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. from March 2 through April 27, 2022.
- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 8 de Diciembre 2021
The FBI reports that presentation topics will include counterintelligence, cyber security, public corruption, evidence response team, SWAT, recruitment, as well as daily operations in a normal FBI office. The program has a limited space of 30 participants.
Applications are due by Friday, December 3, 2021. Those interested in applying can request an application by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling (505)889-1300. Additional information is available online at fbi.gov.