ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is investigating after a woman who had been shot was dropped off at Presbyterian Hospital early Tuesday morning. APD says she was later transferred to UNM Hospital where she died. On Wednesday, APD identified that woman as Brittany Ramirez.
Story Continues Below
- Crime: Albuquerque man can avoid jail time by leading police to woman’s remains
- Albuquerque: Illegal roadside car lot in NW Albuquerque finally cleaned up
- Weather: Warmer and quieter weather returns Thursday
- New Mexico: Warrant reveals gun not thoroughly checked before movie set shooting; sheriff not ruling out charges
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 27 de Octubre 2021
APD does not have any other information and is asking for tips. Anyone with information should call 505-242-COPS. KRQE News 13 will provide updates as soon as they become available.