ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is reporting that 35-year-old Vanessa Brunson has been found. She was last seen at the Range Cafe on Central at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday. She is 5’0″ and 200 lbs. with blue eyes and brown hair. She took her therapy dog, Gypsy, who is a large brown, white and tan dog with a blue service vest.
Story continues below
- COVID-19: NMDOH enacts crisis standards of care for health care system
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque police, fire unions sound off on proposed vaccine mandate
- Weather: Clear skies as temperatures drop for some across the state
- Health: ABQ BioPark closes for staff mental health day
- Español: KRQE En Español: Martes 19 de Octubre 2021
Officials have issued a Brittany Alert and say Brunson has the mental capacity of an 11-year-old. She was taken to the restaurant under supervision from her group home and is in need of constant care. Law enforcement says Vanessa got into an argument with a customer at the restaurant and left after getting upset.