ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque Police are investigating what led to the shooting of a 7-year-old boy on the west side Saturday evening.
The shooting happened around 6 p.m. in the 7100 block of Acton Ct. NW in the Ventana Ranch neighborhood, near Rainbow and Paseo del Norte.
Family members rushed the child to the hospital for treatment. The condition of the child is not yet known.
This is an ongoing story and News 13 will have more information as it becomes available.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites